Saturday, March 1, 2008

Warmed Over

Oh my word, do I feel weird this morning. Well, I can hardly call it morning, it's nearly noon and my brain is still in a fog. I feel a little like death warmed over. My eyes are blurry, my head is spinning, and when I breath it feels like it requires more effort than it's worth. I slept hard last night. And the strange wacky dreams. I don't remember waking up once. Even this morning when 4 yo old woke up and laid beside me giggling and trying to tickle me. I barely was awake enough to say to her, quit it I'm asleep. I guess it's the touch of cold mixed with the medicine? Whatever it is, I don't like it. I need to get my body and brain in gear and get out of this house. My one goal for the day is to get out of this house and enjoy myself somewhere.

0 comments: