Friday, March 13, 2009

The wonder that is...


Facebook.

It's been so interesting to reconnect with people from my past, and stay in touch (in real time) with people from my now.

I spent some time this evening chatting with one of my closest friends from my youth. We lost touch (for unimportant reasons) and I always wondered what she was doing. I had looked on the myspace waste and never found her. I even tried a google (which had proven successful in locating someone else from the past) but still never turned anything up.

We've been in loose contact for a month or more. Quick little messages here and there, but nothing significant. Tonight's chat made the years melt away a little and I felt 15 again. I've not had a girl friend like it since. I just haven't let people be that close to me.

It was nice.

0 comments: