Monday, March 30, 2009

What I'm doing now

-Drinking a cup of tea (chai to be exact, I love this brand)

-Listening to the hum of the dryer and the tink-tink of a computer game (this is the newest sound, and the most annoying one)

-Smelling the delicious scent of chicken stock I had on low overnight and just turned off a boil. I'll strain it and freeze it for some delicious soup recipe.

-Thinking about the day ahead of me. Realizing that our homeschool year is quickly winding down. Hoping I've done enough of everything.

-Beating myself up for not being more healthy. Trying to forgive myself because I'm not. Promising myself to remember to take it one day at a time.

-Relishing in a gleaming clean home. Loving that it stayed clean until this morning. Feeling guilty for being happy that Hubs isn't home today to mess it up.

-Thinking about driving out to the farm for some milk. I know it's better for us than the store kind, but don't always feel like making the drive.

0 comments: