Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful


I posted this last year around the same date. It was fun for me to read. So much so that I thought it was worth posting again. Some of them are still quite fresh and true.

For some fresh posts try visiting the BlueCastle for Living in Thanksgiving.

And now for your reading enjoyment....

"This Christmas season I'm thankful that...

there are only 5 more days until Christmas and then it's over until next year.

most of my shopping is done, except a trip to the grocery store and maybe to walmart to print up a photo of we 3 girls for hubby's gift-especially because there are only 5 days until Christmas. Do you know what the stores are like?

I live in a small place that takes less time to clean than the palatial homes I drool over. It gets messed up very quickly, but since there's less room I don't have to walk as far to put things away.

I'm a good cook and my family will eat well before we are invited over to a not so good cook's home for dinner.

we have the simple things in life. Running water, flush toilets, and electricity. These are truly things to be grateful for.

the lovely couple at church tucked a nice Christmas surprise in my card and I was able to go and buy some much needed undergarments. They really are such a blessing.

there is a store that carries the much needed undergarments in my size. It's so nice to walk in and find exactly what I need in a plethora of colors. One size really doesn't fit all.

I have the love and support of God fearing parents. Even in difficult times I know they love me and are praying for me.

Christ humbled himself and became a man. Lived a sinless life, died, was burried, and rose again to be seated at the right hand of the Father and gives me VICTORY and eternal life through His sacrifice.

May I never forget all He has done for me."

0 comments: