Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Look of Things

I know, I know...I said I needed to clean like crazy. What else is new for a Tuesday?! Did I do it????

No. Not yet. !

Instead I spent the morning singing Christmas songs with the girls (and making a new playlist). But then I decided the Green Layout for the Blog (albeit very nice) just isn't very season appropriate, especially since I changed the playlist.

Little ole 'gotta get the job done now' me, decided it was time to search for a fresh look for The Factory.

I searched and searched. I found some lovely templates. Unfortunately either the codes weren't correct (what I'd like to believe) or else I'm way too dumb to be messing with blog design (which is likely more accurate.)

I did end up changing the layout though. Unfortunately, I also managed to delete all the side bars, widgets, links, and comments. It's taken me quite a while to figure out what was missing and how to fix it.

Blogger was a little weird earlier today too. I'll tell myself that it's them not me that messed it up.

...yeah...that will make me feel better

0 comments: