Friday, December 26, 2008

The After Christmas Post


I hope you had a good holiday.

I keep thinking over and over how much better this year is than last. Each time I breathe a sigh of relief.

Our Christmas was so nice. It was so much the same as other years, but yet so different. For one thing, there wasn't that underlying stress that years past have had. I didn't have the day after Christmas blues. And I think I love my husband. Pretty great stuff.

The living room floor still looks like Christmas blew up all over it. 5yo is having a blast!! It's so great to see her really enjoying herself.

I even went out and bought curtains for my freshly painted (ahem...well, sorta) living room and kitchen with LAST YEAR'S Christmas money. I know, I know....get a life why don't I? (just how long do you squirrel away those Christmas dollars?)

I'm breathing a nice comfortable sigh of content.

God is good!!!!!

0 comments: