Saturday, August 2, 2008

Back to Normal

Just checking in to let you know that I am feeling much better today.

After yesterday's post, I packed up a bag and headed to my parent's house. My mum wanted me to help her with some summer time duties. It's cheaper on gas just to stay over for the weekend.

So as I went about my business, I did some praying. Driving in the car I did some more praying. It was a deep blackness that had tried to consume me. It was a little tricky to shake, but I did. By bedtime last night I had forgotten all about feeling underneath the mountain. Instead, I was feeling on top.

This morning, I ordered my day with some Bible reading- before I got dressed or let my feet even hit the floor. I kept being reminded that I was to be transformed by the renewing of my mind in the Word.

Today I feel totally back to normal. Great! Happy! Cheerful! It feels oh so much better!!!!
okay, I'm off to hop in the pool. Yippee!! It's a well deserved break after multiple jobs well done.

0 comments: