Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Starting Over


Twelve years ago I embarked on a journey with an unknown destination. I was young and heading into deep waters. Little did I know that 12 years later, Hubs and I would have been through so many bumps and bruises nor could I have known that we would throw in the towel more than once.

Last year this time it was over. This year, it has started anew. Only the grace of God has brought me through. What I thought was dead was brought new life. It grows stronger everyday and I once again have hope for a bright tomorrow.

Thank you Lord, that in my seasons of faithlessness, you remain Faithful. Thank you Lord that you have never left me, nor forsaken me.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."
-Jer. 29:11

0 comments: