Thursday, July 17, 2008

Home....

It feels so good. It will be so nice to have a few days all to myself to do whatever I want in my own little home. I haven't been in it much since the 28th of LAST MONTH!!

No wonder I felt as though I was living in a whirlwind.

Our out of towners are leaving tomorrow. We said our see ya later's tonight. I'm not driving down there tomorrow to do it.

I spent the last few days in my "other home" in VA. Can I just take a moment to say I love it there? I always feel so good driving through the Shanandoah Valley knowing I'm getting one mile closer to the other place that has been home to me so many times before.

What a brilliant week it has been so far. I'm tired, but still running full throtle internally.

I had a chance to sing today- to someone other than myself. FUN! Everytime I sing there I'm asked if we have a cd. I always have to say no. Maybe someday I'll get to say yes. That would be so much fun!

God is so good. He is so good to me. More about that later...maybe.

In the meantime, I'm home, and I'm glad.

0 comments: